Thursday, May 14, 2009

CHICKEN CURRY


Chicken Curry is one of my favorite Filipino chicken recipe at all. I love cooking and i can say that curry is one of my best recipe. In my family, I usually cook curry in birthdays, anniversary and in most special day because they love the taste of my Chicken Curry. Although the cooking of curry is almost the same. I make my curry more special than the others. I put all my feelings in cooking. That's my secret!.. I'm not a chef but I love cooking and experimenting more recipes!. In my curry, they said that when they start eating it, they feel a little burning sensation in their mouth it is also because of the spices i prepare.

Although many countries have their own version of the CHICKEN CURRY, i can say that Philippine Version will remains the BEST!☻

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 kilo of Chicken
  • 3 bell peppers, red and green strips
  • 2-3 stalks of celery
  • 4 potatoes (fried and in big cubes)
  • Yellow GINGER
  • 1/2 tsp. black crushed pepper
  • 1 tsp. Fish sauce
  • salt ( depending on your taste0
  • 5 cloves garlic, crushed
  • 1 medium size onion(finely chopped)
  • 1 cup pure coconut milk
  • 1 1/2 cup water
Procedures:
Step 1

Cut chicken into small servings

Step 2

Saute garlic until light brown, add the finely chopped onions in 2-3 tbsp. oil and the yellow ginger

Step 3

Add the chicken, pour the fish sauce, stir in 3mins.

Step 4

Season with pepper, salt and water

Step 5

Cover and simmer until chicken is half done.
Step 6

Add the rest of the ingredients except the coconut milk

Step 7

Add the coconut milk when the chicken is done, stir until it boils.

Step 8

Cook for another 4-5 mins. stir occasionally

At last, you have my ultimate original Filipino Chicken Curry!



"Family bonds together when it taste a good dishes"

No comments:

Post a Comment